Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Sucker Rally is OVER!



The market finally took the cue from semiconductor and financial sectors and went down convincingly.  Small cap stocks lead the way down (long TZA).  SMH, INTC, AMD and NVDA charts are very bearish and red candles are everywhere. However SMH, INTC and AMD are not far from support levels and may bounce off supports in the next few sessions.  If you still long them you need to take this window of opportunity to exit the market.  NVDA's chart is the worst looking chart among them.  I plan to hold my NVDA shorts for a while.  My SSG position provided me with some nice profit and I am looking to repurchase them if we get a reaction rally.  In addition to the NVDA short currently I am still holding TZA and SRS (long) and C(short).  Looking to establish more shorts in financials (long FAZ or short AIG, HIG or BAC) if a reaction rally occurs among these names.  The followings are a few unannotated charts.  Good Luck!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home